Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jedi Cache 6/4

OK, My bad. I am 9 days late on this blog. Working 5 days a week is just so damn difficult sometimes! I am so tired when I get home, its dinner, TV, bed, then up again at 6 AM. I am even so low on time I’m not playing wow. Holy cow! And so, I am very sorry for my tardiness. So you, whoever you are, validate my entries and feel free to comment. woo. NOW onto the caches!

Sean and I decided we were going to go on a Jedi Geocache mission, and try to get find as many caches as we could with the few hours of daylight we had left. So I threw a bunch on the GPS and we charged fourth! We were lead up above St. Ritas where a very cleverly hidden cache was placed at the trailhead. Then it was on to D-Hill above Drake where we found a cache where we met our newest friend, Rinocotron! He is, as I type, on his way to Australia with Kristin. Exciting!

On the way down the hill, we ran into Sally, an old friend from Drake. She brought us over to Tracy’s house, where we talked caching with her parents. The three of us then ran over to Memorial Park and snagged a multi-cache! While we were heading back, we ran into Robin and her boyfriend, Daniel. We threw them in the car and kept going, picking up 2 more caches along the miracle mile.

We eventually wound up in Ross hunting around the police yard for a cache when we decided to give up, realizing it was pretty sketchy to be snooping around the police yard at midnight. Oops!

Anyway, check out the map, lets see if I can get another entry out tonight.


Right click here (or option click) to download the KML file for Google Earth!
Click here to open Google Maps in New Window!

No comments: